Monday, April 20, 2015

April Already and Springtime throw

That month went quick, what happened to March !

What have I been up to, Well I've moved onto yet another throw, the 'powers that be' have told me this is quiet normal not to finish a crochet item before starting the next.  I can see this happening frequently with me.

This is my next project.  Its the Nikki Trench Springtime throw from her Book. (Need to check what the book is). I have to make 300 of this squares before I crochet them all together with a DC.   This is definitely going to be a work in progress.























Mothers day here in the UK was in March. Also both Hubbies and sons birthdays.  In fact all three were within a week of each other, so very busy in this house, cards everywhere.   I was thoroughly spoilt from Oliver, beautiful flowers and a Orla Kiely DAB radio.  Very Retro.  Oliver turned 17 so had his first driving lesson.  He loved it, I on the other hand was very nervous.





















And finally, those that know me personally know that I don't do any sport, to be honest if can, I avoid any kind of exercise.  Then one day a few weeks back something click and I though yep I want to run, go figure !  So off I trundled to the local park, along with a download of the NHS couch to 5k pod cast and started running.  Three weeks later a did something to my knee and now I'm unable to run, and to say I'm gutted is an understatement.  Hubby keeps asking who I am and what has happened to his is wife, as I am in the major keep fit mod.

Oh and I had to buy a new pair of running shoes as mine were from the early 90's according to the shop.


































Catch up soon, hopefully not so long next time :)

No comments: