Saturday, January 10, 2015

Work in Progress (WIP)

A couple of the WIP for January.  Both of them I am hoping to finish by the end of the month. Yikes! These and a complete overhaul of my Craft Room, thats so bad, I cannot see the carpet !  

The first one is my new crocheting project. When finished it is going to be a pram blanket.  I've used Stylecraft DK in White, Silver and Sherbet.  The stitch I have used is called shell stitch, very quick and easy, its just  5 trebles into the same stitch and one slip stitch.  I'm thinking this pattern would look fab in a scarf or shawl.




















The second is the start of a quilt.  I've had this Jelly Roll for quiet a few years, I think its called Arcadia. It wasn't until a friend of mine asked me to show her how to sew because she wanted to make a quilt that I dug this out.  It obviously needs the quilting done and boarder, but I am liking it so far.  My big Sis has her eye of this.  We shall have to see :)


Right off to make supper.  Catch up soon x

No comments: