Saturday, May 12, 2012

Busy with this....

I haven't done much crafting over the past couple of weeks, and boy have I missed it. I have been up to my elbows in Builders dust and wet paint.  We are doing some changes to our bedroom and dressing room.

I finished painting the bedroom this week, it took more coats than I thought, next I'm tackling the dressing room.  Being a victorian house the ceilings are rather high, so it does not help that I'm only 5'3" !!!!

Here are a couple of before photos. When its all done I will post the finished photos. It will not be finished until the end of May when the other wardrobes are being fitted.


Right, off to do some sanding.

Have a lovely weekend everybody. x


Dressing room with Shower - Soon to be just Dressing Room


Bedroom with door to dressing Room

Bedroom Window

Bedroom
bedroom













No comments: