Monday, April 30, 2012

Buzy bee

Oh I have been a busy bee over the past few days. It started off with my birthday, which was lovely.  This included lunch with the girls the day before my birthday at Chapter One and then lunch and spot of retail therapy on my birthday with my SIL and finally dinner with the boys the day after! Phew to much eating me thinks. I had some gorgeous presents especially from hubby who bought me an handbag, those that know me know that I partial to handbag or two :lol: and bless him, Oliver bought me some wonderful PJ's from one of my favourite shops The White Company.

This weekend was spent clearing out our bedroom and dressing room for the builders to start work today, and boy did that take longer than I thought.   Having a complete change around with new wardrobes fitted in the dressing room and I'm painting our old chest of drawers with the fantastic Annie Sloan paint.  Will post before and after piccies when its finished.

Ok so moving, here's another LO from Gogo Getaway Past.  Sam's fabulous Sailing class.























Oliver at Chipstead Lakes, he really got into his sailing until he went out with his dad in his boat and dad ended up in A&E!!!! No more sailing for Oliver.  Not even and ferry :)

Right off to put the washing on the line before it rains AGAIN!

x

No comments: