Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My 6th Gogo Getaway

On the last weekend of March I attended my 6th Gogo Getaway Retreat in Hertfordshire. Three days of scrapping, chatting and laughing.  BLISS.  Each retreat just gets better and better.

This year I was well an truly on a roll, not only did I finish my badge before the retreat (shock horror), I finished all my LO's at the retreat other than Sheena's mini book.

So without further a do, here are a few samples of my LO's.

Enjoy. xx



As the title says this was Nicola's 'Come Dine with... class'. With what is quiet a busy picture I was a bit worried this LO would have to much going on, but as always Nicolas never fails.   A few sets of cutlery were 'borrowed' from the hotel to help with the misting. lol

Class Kit: Studio Calico, Bazzil and American Crafts


Lisa class 'When I was a child' was great.  Although cutting out the spinning wheel seem to tax my brain quiet a bit. Other than a great LO we had the added joy of eating all the old time sweeties, so that we could sick the wrappers onto the LO.  And of course there was a little bit of a Blowing Bubbles competition. I think Diane won that one.

Class Kit: October Afternoon, Bazzill and Jilly Beans





The last class of the retreat on the sunday is a 1 hour class, and trust me when I say, your brain cannot handle much more than an hour.  I love this LO, even though the paper is quiet feminine the colours go great with Olivers' top.  Nicola's 'Spiffing Idea' class.

Class Kit: Create, Bazzill and Doddlebugs,




3 comments:

Janice said...

Loving your new look blog Ally - and those layouts look fab!! xx

Queenie said...

Beautiful blog Ally and gorrreous layouts!!
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

Nicola said...

Fabulous Ally , lovely to see you blogging again :) xx