Monday, November 30, 2009

Stephanies Make and Take

Okay, I know I haven't blogged for a while, but I had to tell you about the fab saturday afternoon I had at the weekend. Lovely Stephanie held a Christmas 'Make and Take' in Essex. We made three cards and a rather cool gift box. Here's the link to her Brilliant blog so you can have a peek. If you haven't seen her blog before boy are you in for a treat, she makes some truly brilliant cards and quiet a few 3d items too. I'm now cyber stalking her Goodle reader. :lol:

I also met, Kare, Aimes and Caryn who were brilliant running around find stuff for us and my craft buddy Jeannette, {{{Waves}}} who everytime she went into her craft bag, pulled out another must have craft item, so thanks to her I've now added to my ever increasing christmas list a scorepal cutting mat, a WRMK corner chomper (fab) and a few more must have items from Stampin up, things I missed, how did that happen.

No comments: